A high quality interior with the Japanese craftwork
Entrance is located at the end of the narrow passage on the right side of the building. After passing through the slide door at the entrance there is a living and dining room where you can feel Japanese taste. At the entrance, we ask you to change your shoes.
Irori (Japanese style stove) and benches are located in the room, and kitchen and laundry machines (washer and dryer) are available. Bedroom is on the step up level from the living room and Rukyu-datami (sophisticated Japanese tatami mats) is placedin the bedroom. Pairs of futon (Japanese style bedding) are available in the linen room.
Wash-basin, toilet (washlet) and bathroom made with Japanese cypress are equipped.
Convenience for the modern lifestyle has been realized pleasuring old Japanese taste. These facilities will satisfy those who will cook and stay long.
Our Japanese cypress wooden bathroom.
- From the grates to the ceiling, everything in the bathroom is made of natural cypress wood. Enjoy soaking in our amazing aromatic bath…
‘Irori’ (a traditional Japanese fireplace) gives the ambience of relaxation.
- In the lounge area, there is a modernised ‘irori’ and a bench. Enjoy the conversation while sitting around ‘irori’.
The interior with the traditional Japanese craftmanship.
- The interior has been superbly finished by a master craftman whose traditional skills you can see in joinery work and internal walls. Special ryukyu tatami mats which have been water-proofed will give the convenience of modern lifestyle.
Per room/night (From one person〜)
* Subject to change
Maximum number of guests : 4 people
- 9：00〜 (negotiable)
Please feel free to ask to keep your baggage before/after check-in/check- out (Free).
- Air conditioner
- Free wifi
- Irori (Erectric)
- Kitchen (Fridge, Microwave, Oven toaster, Kitchen utensils, Dishes)
- Hinoki (Wooden) Bath (Shower, Bathtub)
- Laundry machines (combined unit of washer and dryer, detergent, fabric softner)
- Hair dryer
- Toilet (with shower)
- Bedding (4 pairs)
- Body soap
- Face soap
- Face towels
- Sandals (inside use only)
- Yukata – nightclothes (S/M/L)
Request from Kotomuki-sou
- Please be careful of not making big sounds as Kotobuki-sou is located in the middle of the residential area.
- Please have a smoke at the smoking section outside of the entrance.
- Please refrain from taking pet animals here.