+81 3 6310 8613
- ○9 min. walk from Nippori station,
JR line (Yamanote, Joban, Keihin-Tohoku line)
– From west exit from JR North gate Keisei line
– From north gate, Nippori-Toneri Liner
– From west exit via connecting route to JR and Keisei.
- ○Tokyo metro Chiyoda line Sendagi station, 2 min. walk from No.1 exit.
Access to Kotobuki-sou
From terminal station
Access to downtown from Kotobuki-sou
via Sendagi station
16 min. to Ginza (change to Hibiya line)
17 min. to Nihon-bashi (change to Hibiya line)
21 min. to Omote-sando (direct access)
23 min. to Roppongi (change to Hibiya line)
via Nippori station
7 min. to Akihabara (JR Yamanote line)
14 min. to Asakusa (change to Ginza line at Ueno station)
21 min. to Shinjuku (JR Yamanote line)
28 min.to Shibuya (JR Yamanote line)
Using community bus
circulating bus (\100) is convenient for the sightseeing in Ueno and Asakusa area.
It takes one minute to the closest bus stop “Yanaka Shogakko (elementary school)”
◎ For going around Yanaka, Nezu and Sendagi area, rental cycle is recommended.